- You may print Materials on ESA’s Website for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from ESA’s Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The Materials included on ESA’s Website have been compiled by ESA’s from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
All media files on ESA’s Website are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available on ESA’s Website without ESA’s express written consent. Permission to photocopy or otherwise reproduce material should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should not attempt to pass off any of ESA’s content as your own work.
- Principles and Objectives of ESA
- The following principles, objectives, and organization designs are intended to represent guidelines for the formation of the ESA Recruiting work.
- To consistently improve the overall quality and integrity of healthcare information on the internet.
- To improve access to medical professionals through improved distribution methods utilizing the Internet.
- To better coordinate efforts between parties so that the objectives of improved quality, better access, and cost efficiency may be achieved.
- All members of the ESA Network will be unequivocally committed to high standards of integrity, efficiency and respect for all members.
- Within the ESA Network, the relationship of parties is intended to be one of “associates” and collaborators, with neither superior nor subordinate to the other. All parties agree to proceed within a functional relationship of being equal participants in the ESA Network from standpoints of mutual respect and accommodation of interests.
- Disrespecting the privacy and views of other users is strictly prohibited;
- Posting obscene, defamatory, harmful or knowingly false information is prohibited;
- Using ESA for unlawful purposes is prohibited;
- Impersonating another person is prohibited;
- Allowing another person to use your identification to register, view listings or comments is prohibited;
- Posting material that infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights, or privacy rights of others is prohibited.
- Medical Disclaimer
The information and advice contained in or made available through ESA’s Website (including, but not limited to text files or postings) is not intended to replace the services of a trained health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of physicians. The user should consult a physician in all matters relating to his or her health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. ESA makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided within or through ESA Website regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. Neither ESA, nor any of its Affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.
- Sites Linked From ESA’s Website
The sites linked from ESA Website are not under ESA’s control, and ESA does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. ESA does not intend links on the ESA’s Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
ESA does not endorse any specific commercial product mentioned on ESA’s Website or any commercial products linked to by this Website.
For purposes of this disclaimer notice, ESA shall include ESA and its Affiliates, and their employees, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
The services, information or data (collectively, “Information”) made available at ESA’s Website are provided “AS IS,” without warranties of any kind. ESA expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ESA shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on ESA’s Website. ESA shall have no liability for:
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information;
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information.
- ESA’s makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. ESA makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall ESA be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
- For purposes of this section, ESA shall include and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Copyright © ESA and/or content partners, 2004, all rights reserved.
- Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the ESA Properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for ESA to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the ESA Properties, etc.);
- information reasonably sufficient to permit ESA to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement requesting that ESA take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Questions or comments concerning these terms and conditions may be addressed to:
- Elizabeth Smith
- ESA Medical Resources
- 270-320-6614 Phone
- 950 Threewood Circle
- Bowling Green, KY 42103